- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
Nautical Museum of Kalymnos Island
A must see for every visitor of Kalymnos.
Open daily (except Sundays) from 09:00 until 15:00. Tel: 0030-2243051150.
The Nautical Museum is actually a Sponge Diving Museum, one of the few in Greece. It exposes the progress of the diving methods and the equipment used for sponge diving and sponge processing, along with very interesting photos, documents and sea findings.