- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
A unique climbing destination
Climbers come to Kalymnos from all over the world - all year round . As they say, Kalymnos island provides a lot of characteristics that rate it as a top destination worldwide.
Climbing everywhere: climbing sectors are next door to your accommodation wherever you stay!
Great rock quality: a lot of good quality rocks next to each other.
Easy access: most of the cliffs are next door. Just 5-10 minutes driving and 5-20 minutes walking and you are there !
Routes of all range of difficulty: no mater if you are a starter or a very experienced high demanding top climber, you will find the proper route for you.
Unlimited number of unexplored sectors waiting pioneers to map and explore them.
- the raining period starts at December and finishes in March but even in this period the rainy days are rare.
- In wintertime the temperature is above 10 Celsius degrees although every 5-10 years it is snowing for a couple of hours.
- In July and August that the weather becomes hot, the famous Aegean Sea wind "meltemi" will cool you down. And as most cliffs have shadow until 13:00-14:00 you can share your day between climbing and swimming !
Combined family and outdoors vacation: everything is so close that your family can stay on the beach or by the pool while you are climbing next door !
Climbing Festival: famous and anonymous climbers come together in a climbing fiesta.
Climbing and Scuba Diving: Your climbing on Kalymnos island becomes more exciting now!