- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
Welcome to Hotel ELIES on Kalymnos Island
About Hotel ELIES
Hotel ELIES is now available for holiday rentals and long stays.
- Attractive monthly and weekly rent.
- Built in an orchard in the center of Panormos village.
- Close to the beaches and the climbing areas.
- With own Diving Center, outdoors yoga shala and soft water pool.
Enjoy your stay in Kalymnos by staying at Hotel ELIES.
The best diving for beginners and for certified divers.
With KALYMNOS Diving Center. Our own 5 Star PADI DIVE RESORT.
Yoga and fitness
Exceptional installation for yoga and fitness.
Between the trees of our peaceful garden
5 minutes walking to the shore.
Find crowded and isolated beaches with crystal clear water.
For MMA students
This special offer is for the students of Kalymnos Merchand Marine Academy.
Please check it on the Greek website.
- No need to pack all family in one room during your holidays.
- Get as many apartments as you need, with a family discount.
- Free use of our Amphitheater for meeting and presentations.
- Special arrangements for group leaders.
Our location and environment.
We are 100 meters from Elies Square, the center of Panormos village. At 500 meters from the beaches, 5 kilometers from Pothia and 3 kilometers from Kalymnos Airport. See us on Google map.
Panormos Kalymnos is a beautiful village inhabited all year round. Located between Pothia (the port of Kalymnos) and Massouri. It has:
- Urban transport, car and scooter rentals, gas stations, ATMs.
- Supermarkets, shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
- Orchards and crops with organic fruits and vegetables.
- Climbing areas, trekking trails, crowded and secluded beaches.
- Chapels, churches and monasteries.
- Amazing landscapes and sunsets.