- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
A brief presentation of Kalymnos Island
Presentation by KALYMNOS BOOKINGS.
Kalymnos Island is a picturesque Greek Island, inhabited by authentic islanders who live a simple and vivid life, with respect to our traditional customs and morals and with a minimal influence from tourism development.
Kalymnos has all that you would expect from a small Greek Island
Impressive island scenes, Magnificent views, Beautiful beaches, Castles, Museums, Local events, Excursions to the nearby islands and Turkey, Caves to explore, Activities, Nightlife, Chances for "MAMA MIA" type weddings, Local products like sponges and the famous thyme honey, Delicious cuisine, Low prices respecting the budget of an average family and Simple but fully equipped accommodation.
Kalymnos highlights? Rock Climbing and Scuba Diving!
Kalymnos Island is a worldwide top destination for rock climbing featuring:
- Easy and quick accessible climbing sectors
- Great rock quality
- Perfect weather all year round
- Climbing festival
Kalymnos Island famous as "the Sponge Divers Island", is simply a top destination for scuba diving in Greece.
- Rich and colorful seabed
- Seabed full of treasures
- Breathtaking underwater sceneries
- Crystal clear warm water
- Spectacular and quickly accessible Dive Sites
- High Standard Diving Services
We wait for you!
We have a lot more for you but you have to come to get it. Flying to Kalymnos is easy and it takes only 30 minutes to come from Kos airport!